Microsoft Exchange is a widely used email client and Tact enables you to sync your Exchange contacts so that all you can access all your contacts at one place. To access your Exchange contacts in Tact, you need to sync them through the Apple Mail on your iOS device.
If you've already connected your Exchange account to your iOS device, please ensure that the Contacts option is enabled (it is green).
Connect Exchange Account to Apple Mail
Connect your Exchange account to your Apple mail by following the steps below -
- Open the Settings on your iOS device.
- Scroll down and Select Accounts & Passwords.
- Under Accounts, Select Add Account, choose Exchange.
- Enter your Exchange Email address and Description. Select Next.
- Configure the setup Manually or Sign In to fetch details from your Microsoft Exchange account.
- Once the Exchange account is added, make sure Contacts is enabled.
|Once the Exchange account is added, it syncs all your emails, contacts and calendar with your iOS device.|
Sync Exchange to Tact
You can sync your Exchange contacts to your Tact account. To sync the contacts from your Exchange account, you would first need to ensure that the contacts are synced to your device. Also, Tact needs to be able to access the contacts. Follow the steps below to sync your Exchange contacts to your Tact account -
- Open Tact Settings and select "Data Sources" (tap "More" to see "Settings")
- If you see a green check next to "Contacts" that means your device contacts are enabled
- If there's a red triangle, it means device contacts are not enabled and you will need to allow device Contacts for Tact from your iPhone settings.
Enable Tact to access to your device contacts -
- Go to Settings, scroll down and select Privacy.
- Select Contacts.
- Tap on the slider for Tact. (The slider gets enabled in green. )
Your account will be prompted to re-sync. You can view all your Exchange contacts under the Contacts tab on Tact.
|For any questions or queries, please reach out to us at email@example.com.|