You can track emails and attachments sent from Tact. This is helpful in knowing if your email was opened and your attachment was viewed. You can also track how long an attachment has been opened for.
How to send an email with Tracking:
1. Write an email in Tact and select the three dot icon at the bottom right corner of the screen
2. Turn Track Message on
3. Send email
Congratulations, you have now sent an email with tracking!
How to check if an email has been opened:
1. Open your Email Mailboxes and Select Tracked
2. Select the email you sent
3. Select the Message Tracked Activity Bar
4. The Tracking details screen will show you when and for how long a recipient has opened a email
How to check if a email attachment in Tact has been opened:
If you have added an attachment to your email. The Tracking details screen will contain more information showing you tracking details about your attachment.
1. Select Tracked Message Activity Bar
2. Select Show Pages
3. Tracking Details
- Mute Notifications
- Message Status
- Attachment Status
Now you know when and how many times your recipient has opened your email and attachment.
You can now see how many times and how long each screen has been viewed from your attachment.