You can track emails and attachments sent from Tact. This is helpful in knowing if your email was opened and your attachment was viewed. You can also track how long an attachment has been opened for.
How to send an email with Tracking:
1. Write an email in Tact and select the three-dot icon at the bottom right corner of the screen:
2. Turn Track Message on by making sure the button is toggled to orange:
3. Send your email (you'll notice an icon at the bottom right that says "Track Message: ON"):
You have now sent an email with tracking!
How to check if an email has been opened:
1. Open your Email Mailboxes and select "Tracked"
2. Select a tracked email you have sent:
3. Select the "Message Tracked Activity Bar":
4. The Tracking details screen will show you when and for how long a recipient has opened an email:
How to check if an email attachment in Tact has been opened:
If you have added an attachment to your email. The Tracking details screen will contain more information about your attachment.
1. Select the "Tracked Message Activity Bar" to go to "Tracking Details":
2. Select "Show Pages" at the bottom right of your screen on the "Tracking Details" page:
Now you know when, and how many times, your recipient has opened your email and its attachment.
You can also see how many times, and for how long, each page of the attachment has been viewed.
3. Additionally, in "Tracking Details" you will be able to:
- Mute Notifications
- Check Message Status
- Check Attachment Status