You can add Tact bot to a group conversation or connect with Tact bot in a direct message.
*The Tact bot must be enabled for your org, if you don't see "Add a bot" or Tact as an option please reach out to your Thread admin.
To learn how to connect with Tact bot in a Direct Message you can check out this article: How to start a direct conversation with Tact Bot
How to add Tact bot to a Group Conversation:
Add Tact bot to any existing Group Conversation by going to settings at the top right of the thread.
1. Click on the Settings icon and select "Add a Bot"
2. Choose "Tact" and click on "Invite"
* If you don't see "Add a bot" or "Tact" as a bot option please reach out to your Thread admin
3. @ mention the bot to interact with it and prompt the login option, click on "Log in to Tact"
4. Enter your Salesforce credentials
* If you're already logged in to Salesforce you won't be prompted to login
5. Click on "Allow Access"
* If you're already logged in to Tact you won't be prompted to allow access
6. You have now successfully connected to Tact
7. Interact with the bot by @ mentioning it (ex: "@tact what's the latest on the Globex deal?")