Tact connects your contacts from multiple sources (Salesforce, Device and Exchange) to fill your contacts with the most relevant information. If you would like to remove a source from Tact here are the steps for each source.
In order to remove a Salesforce contact from Tact you will need to delete the specific contact from Salesforce.com. If you are unable to delete the contact from Salesforce.com it may be due to your Salesforce restrictions. Please reach out to your Salesforce Admin for assistance.
1. Open Salesforce.com
2. Search for the Contact you want to delete
3. Delete Contact
Device & Exchange:
By removing your Device contacts you will disable Device contacts and Exchange contacts from syncing to your Tact account. The reason your Exchange contacts are disconnected when you remove your Device contacts is because your Exchange contacts sync to your Device contacts. Your Exchange contacts only sync to your Device if you have connected your Exchange account to your Apple Mail App.
1. Open the iPhone Settings App
2. Scroll down until you find the Tact App. Your apps are organized by alphabetical order.
3. To remove your device contacts from Tact, make sure the button to the right of it is not green.
4. Once you've removed access from your Device contacts, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to delete your device contacts from your Tact Account.
Good job, you are done! You've successfully remove a contact from Tact. If you have any questions send us an email at email@example.com