We at Tact understand the importance of having all your contacts at one place for a sales rep on the go. You can add contacts to your Tact account by
- syncing the contacts on your device ,
- syncing the contacts from your Salesforce account,
- and creating a new contact on Tact
You can manage your contacts by editing or removing the contacts. Removing contacts from Tact will not delete them permanently. To delete them permanently you need to delete them at the source (your salesforce account, your device contact list etc.).
To remove the contacts from your Tact account, you would need to un-sync your device contacts.
To remove the contacts stored on the device synced to your Tact account, you will have to disable sync for contacts in the Tact app -
1. Open Settings on your iOS device.
2. iOS has all your apps listed on the Settings page. Scroll down to find the Tact App.
|Your apps are organised in alphabetical order.|
3. Tap on Tact and under 'Allow to Access', you'd see that the slider for Contacts is enabled(it will be green). Tap on the slider and the Contacts are disabled.
4. This will restrict the sync of new device contacts to your Tact account. Please contact email@example.com to permanently delete the existing device contacts currently from your Tact Account.
In order to remove a Salesforce contact from Tact, you will need to delete the specific contact from Salesforce.com. If you are unable to delete the contact from Salesforce.com it may be due to your Salesforce restrictions. We suggest reaching out to your Salesforce Admin for assistance.
Tact Contacts (Contacts created in Tact): Contacts created in Tact cannot be deleted.
|For any questions or queries, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.|