Tact helps you plan the day’s activities effectively through geocoding contacts, opportunities and leads on a map to optimize your route and meetings for the day.
- Select the "Calendar" tab
- You can view all of your day's events here
- Select an event
- Tapping an event shows specific information including meeting name, date, time, meeting status and a pin highlighting the meeting location.
- Tapping on the pin shows the exact address location
- Tap on "contacts" just below the map
- the map will display all your contacts, opportunities, and events in the area
- zooming in on the map will show your Salesforce contacts at a street level
- tapping on a pin on the map will show:
- the contact name, company and street address
- tapping on a contact will show:
- recent activity, any associated tasks and phone/email details
- You can also get turn by turn directions using smart mapping
- Tact also gives you access to services like Yelp
- Related Articles: Using Maps - Tact Go