If you've forgotten your Salesforce password you can go through the process to reset it by following just a few steps. You can also contact your company's Salesforce Administrator for help with resetting a forgotten password.
- Open Tact and tap on "Login"
- Enter your Salesforce username and continue
- The next screen will be the Salesforce Login screen
- Tap on "Forgot Your Password?"
- Enter your Salesforce username (if you've forgotten your username, contact your Salesforce Admin)
- Salesforce will send you an email with a link to finish resetting your password; tap on the link in the email
- Answer your security question and tap "continue"
- Create a new password that fits the specifications Salesforce provides and tap "change password"
- Go back to Tact and tap on "Return to Login"
- Enter your Salesforce username and new password and tap "Login"
- Tact will now connect to Salesforce
Please note that due to variations in an organization's security, you may not be able to reset your own password using this method. In these cases, please do reach out to your internal IT Support and Salesforce Admin teams for assistance.