Tact makes it easy to keep up to date with your calendar events. Tact does this by looking at your device's local calendar app and reflecting the events displayed there. The following steps show you how to sync your Android calendars to Tact.
Connect Exchange to Android Phone
1. Open up your device settings and tap on "Cloud and Accounts"
2. Tap on "Accounts"
3. Tap on "Add Account"
4. Tap on "Exchange"
5. Enter your email address
6. Enter your email password and tap on "Next"
7. Tap on "OK"
8. Tap on "Next"
9. Tap on "OK"
10. Tap on "Activate"
11. Tap on "Next"
12. You'll now notice your Exchange email in Accounts
Sync Calendar to Tact
13. Open Tact and tap on the menu icon in the upper right corner to access "Settings"
14. Tap on "Calendars"
15. Tap on any calendars you'd like to see in your Tact Calendar
16. Go back to your Tact Calendar to view your events
*Please note that as there are many different types of Android devices that may be running different software versions; your screens may not look exactly like the ones below. These are meant as a general guide of what you should be looking for on your device.