The Tact app does not sync directly with the Exchange (Outlook) Calendar. However you can still sync your Exchange Calendar with the Tact app via the Apple Calendar settings. Here is an illustration of how it works.
Syncing Exchange (Outlook) Calendar with Tact Calendar
Here are the steps on how to sync your Exchange (Outlook) Calendar with the Tact Calendar.
Connect Exchange to iPhone
1. Open Apple Settings App
2. Select Accounts & Passwords
3. Select Add Account
4. Select Exchange
5. Submit Exchange Credentials
6. Make sure the Calendar Permissions are turned to green
Sync Calendar to Tact
1. Open Tact App
2. Select Settings -> Data Sources -> Events
3. Check to see if the Exchange calendar is selected
Once you've followed these steps your Exchange (Outlook) Calendar will be synced to your Tact calendar. If you have any questions please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org