We’ve changed the way you view your opportunities in Tact. Rather than simply Open or Closed Opportunities, you now have filtered views, such as "My Opportunities", making it easier to see what opportunities are most important to you.
Now there is a drop-down menu with a set of default opportunity filters: Open, Closed, and My Opportunities
- My Opportunities == Open opportunities you own
- Open Opportunities == Open opportunities
- Closed Opportunities == Closed opportunities
Opportunity Filters are generic and customizable. With the help of your Tact Customer Success Manager, customized opportunity filters can be created to best suit your organization's needs.
Viewing Different Opportunity Filters
- Tap the down arrow
- Tap the view you want to see
- Tact will remember the last list you were in and return there whenever you navigate back to Opportunities
You'll notice that there's also a "Recents" section at the top of any opportunity filter you are viewing.
- Your recent opportunities appear in descending order of most recently interacted with
Opportunities now appear ordered by close date and arranged into quarter-year sections. Any opportunities that occur outside of the quarter-year sections (either overdue opportunities or opportunities several quarters in the future) will be placed into one of two sections named "Opportunities" at the beginning or end of the opportunities list (depending upon their date).
Please feel free to submit a request if you have any questions!