The new Tact in-app LinkedIn integration allows you to access LinkedIn through any contact in Tact. There will now be a LinkedIn icon at the bottom right of each contact page. You’ll be able to tap on that icon and search for matches, view profiles, add leads, etc.
*This integration is in beta release, so when you first use the integration, you will need to refresh your page after you log in to Sales Navigator, please see the screenshots below. This is only a one time action and will not be necessary after the full release.
**Please note that to utilize this feature in Tact you will need to have either a "Team" or "Enterprise" Sales Navigator License.
- You won’t need to add LinkedIn as a data source in Tact, instead, you’ll connect through LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- You’ll be able to access LinkedIn from every contact via the icon button at the bottom right of every contact
- You will need to have a LinkedIn Sales Navigator license to use this feature
What can I do with the Tact LinkedIn Sales Navigator integration?
- When you click on the LinkedIn icon in a contact, it will search for the person or company that matches your contact based on first name, last name and/or company
- You can scroll through the results, or click “Back” to add more search criteria
- Click match on the correct person to associate them with your Tact contact
- From here you can click “View Profile”, “Save as Lead” or use any of the other Sales Navigator options
- If you want to connect, unmatch someone, or send InMail, click the top right menu
How do I access LinkedIn from Tact?
Navigate to any contact and click on the LinkedIn "iN" tab on any contact
1. Tap on the LinkedIn icon to access the LinkedIn Sales Navigator
2. Tap on "sign in"
3. Enter your LinkedIn credentials and tap on "Sign in and allow"
4. Tap the 3 dots in the top right to access the menu
- The first time you try to access LinkedIn Sales Navigator you will need to log in. After that first login, you shouldn't need to log in again unless you change your credentials or clear the browser history on your device.
- If you get sent back to the "sign in" screen (image 2) after entering your credentials (image 3), simply tap on the "refresh button" in the upper right-hand corner (image 2).