The Tact Help Center is a hub of shared (and ever expanding) Tact and Thread knowledge. You can come here for answers to FAQs, product how-tos, and self-guided resources.
Along with access to articles, you can use the Help Center to submit and view support tickets. This is a great way to keep track of any tickets you’re CC’d on, have open, or want to look back on.
Here is the process to create your account:
Start by opening your browser (Chrome, Safari, etc.) and going to: https://support.tact.ai/
- Click on “Sign In” in the upper right corner of your screen
- Click on “Sign Up” (located beneath “Forgot my Password”
- Enter your Full Name, Email, and confirm you’re not a robot
- You’ll be shown a pop-up window letting you know you’ve been sent a verification email
- Open your email and click on the verification link (or copy and paste it into your browser)
- Set up a secure password
- You’re now logged in to your Help Center account