Tact for Android uses smart prompts to help you log critical information in the golden five minutes after a customer interaction. Sales flow prompts appear after you make a call or log an activity to Salesforce. Tap on any of the options to capture the information most important to you from that call and log it to Salesforce.
Select any action here and you'll be able to create a Log, Task, or Note and sync them to Salesforce.
Log a call
- Select the "Log" option
- Enter Log Details
- Here you can add comments, priority, and due date
Create a Task from a call
- Select the "Task" option
- Select "Sync to Salesforce"
Here you can add notes, next steps and follow up action items
- You can then relate the task to the appropriate contact, account or opportunity
Create a Note from a call
- Select the "Note" option
- Select "Save as Salesforce Note" and add note details to the body. You can relate the note to the appropriate contact, account or opportunity
Sales flow prompts from Activities
Sales flow prompts also appear after you log an activity to Salesforce. For example, you can log a contact to Salesforce and a prompt will appear to create a task for the activity you just logged.
- Go to any of your contacts and tap on the '+' icon
- Tap on "Log to Salesforce"
- Edit the log details and tap on "Save"
- A sales flow prompt will pop up letting you know your log has been added and cue you to create a task
A sales flow prompt will also appear after you've edited an opportunity that's related to an unfinished task.
- Go to any of your unfinished tasks related to an opportunity, and tap on the opportunity
- Tap on the "pencil" icon to edit
- Edit any of your opportunity details and tap "Save"
- A sales flow prompt will pop up asking if you'd like to "Complete Task"