Viewing a Contact
1. Open Tact and tap on the "Contacts" tab at the bottom of your device's screen
2. You can search for contacts using the "Search Bar" at the top of the screen
- If you don't see the contact you're looking for in the results, you can tap the "Search on Salesforce" button to expand your search to Salesforce.
3. Once you've found your contact, on the contact screen you'll be show seeRecent Activity (including emails, calls, and logs), Tasks, Opportunities, Contact Information, etc.
- To learn more about managing your contacts with Tact and the 360 view, check out this article and video: How to Manage Your Contacts With Tact
Calling a Contact
1. Once you've selected a contact to call, tap on the "Phone" icon at the bottom of the screen
2. A window will pop up with the number you're calling, tap on the number to start the call
- If your contact has multiple phone numbers (ex: Business, Mobile, etc.), Tact will show you a list of numbers to choose from
3. After your call has ended you'll be taken back to the contact's page and you'll see a sales prompt, asking "What would you like to do next?".
- Your options are "Log" (to log the call, including adding call notes), "Task" (create a task related to this call),
- To learn more about prompts in Tact you can check out this article: How to use Sales Flow Prompts
Please sign in to leave a comment.