While using Thread you may encounter some limitations for certain actions (ex: sharing a file, adding participants to a Thread Meet, etc). To learn more about these limitations, please read the information below.
Limitations for Free users:
- Sharing a File - 20 MB Max File Size
- Users in a Thread Meet - Max Participants 2
Limitations for Enterprise License users:
- Sharing a File - 500 MB Max File Size
- Forwarding an Email to a thread - 10 MB Max *this includes both the email and any attachments
- Thread Storage Capacity - There is no max capacity for the number of files that can be shared in a Thread
- Users in a Thread Meet - There is a limit of 40 participants for a live meeting *there is no limit on how many of those participants can use the dial-in feature
- Users in a Group Thread Conversation - There is no hard limit to the number of people who can be invited to a Group Thread
- File Preview Limit - A file must have a file size smaller than 50 MB in order for it to preview in a Thread.
- Excel preview limit - 5 pages
Still have questions? Please reach out to our Support team at Support@tact.ai