You can sync your Tact contacts to Salesforce by either logging an activity for that contact or tapping "Sync to Salesforce" on that contact's page. Either action will sync your contact to Salesforce.
*Remember, to avoid duplicates, search for contacts in Salesforce before adding them to Tact.
Steps to Sync a contact to Salesforce:
- Go to a Contact (not synced to Salesforce)
- Scroll to the bottom of the contact
- Tap "Share with Salesforce"
- Fill out any additional Salesforce fields
- Tap "Save" at the top right
You'll notice the Cloud icon at the bottom of your contact go from "Pending sync to Salesforce" to "Synced with Salesforce". After you see "Synched with Salesforce", you will be able to look up that contact in Salesforce.