The Tact app can sync with the local calendar on a user's device (this would be the device's default calendar). After installing the Tact application, the onboarding process includes this step to sync the local calendar to Tact. However, there might be a time when a user may inadvertently skip this step. If skipped, a user can manually configure the sync at any time. The instructions below provide the steps to manually configure the calendar sync.
Sync Local Calendar to Tact
Here are the steps on how to sync your local Calendar with the Tact Calendar.
1. Select Settings, scroll down to Tact app
2. On Calendar item, slide to ON
In the Tact App
1. Open the Tact application
2. Select Settings -> Data Sources -> Events
3. Select Add Calendar, provide a calendar name
4. Select Account, then select On My iPhone
5. Click Done
Once you've followed these steps your local Calendar will be synced to your Tact calendar. If you have any questions please reach out to our Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org