The Tact app can sync with local Calendar on a user's device. After installing Tact app, the onboarding process includes this step to sync local calendar to Tact app. However, there might be time when a user may inadvertently skip this step. If skipped, a user can manually configure the sync at any time. The instructions below provide the steps to manually configure the calendar sync.
Sync Local Calendar to Tact
Here are the steps on how to sync your local Calendar with the Tact Calendar.
1. Select Settings, scroll down to Tact app
2. On Calendar item, slide to ON
On Tact App
1. Open Tact App
2. Select Settings -> Data Sources -> Events
3. Select Add Calendar, provide a calendar name
4. Select Account, then select On My iPhone
5. Click Done
Once you've followed these steps your local Calendar will be synced to your Tact calendar. If you have any questions please reach out to our Support team at email@example.com